Sunday, March 28, 2010

untitled

i first played The Time Traveler's Wife on my laptop and it really swept me away then i played Prom Night next and found myself hiding behind my fingers while peeping out a little, so that i could follow up the whole movie. It was traumatic and i believe that i'll be having goosebumps for quite a while since then. am i arriving at a depression stage with all that weeping and heart-racing thing this whole afternoon? ha. On the other hand, i thought that it'll be nice to mention about having a good weekend yesterday though i couldn't get much stuffs from the flea. But then again, what could have been better than having able to go out shopping with my lovely girls and have 'candle-light' dinner over at wisma's with a couple of other friends.

1 comment:

Jiax said...

WHERES THE 'I LIKE THIS' HAHA